How was your day?

Fashion Jewelry Gift Sets: Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.99 on select sets! SAVE up to $23!>

Today was a good day. I got a lot done. I was pretty proud of myself. How did you all do today? Did you keep productive? Was your work day good? Did you feel important today? Sometimes its hard to feel any of those things. It's so easy to forget who you are and what you stand for when you are overwhelmed with work, children and relationships. At times I get so overwhelmed I am pretty sure I do not move for a day! Then of course I feel bad about that and it just makes it all worse! So when this happens I tell myself that tomorrow will be a better day before I go to bed. It helps me sleep better. Keep up the good work ladies! You are all the greatest! XO - Frankie

Comments

  1. I don't know how you get anything done with 6 kids (only 3 here). You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy.. Trust me! I am no super woman. I get so far behind so many times. Then I get frustrated. I think the secret for me is as long as I spend time with the kids and keep the cat box, the laundry and the bathrooms clean - I can handle a lot more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern