Winter is coming!

Finally an end to those super hot days and nights! However I can feel my skin starting to dry out as the cooler winds come in. Last night there was a tornado watch here. So it seems "they" are back. I do not like Tornadoes. They scare me. When I see those clouds coming in and they look like a mother ship - I always think of those sci fi movies where the aliens are coming. The Monsters! Dramatic.. I know! Anyway all is well and the ground has gotten a nice cool drink of long needed water!

So how is everything going for you all today? Nice Sunday to you all. :)

If you are feeling the dry air maybe its time to stock up on some lotions. Smelly lotions too! I like the Avon Naturals. I think they smell good and you do not have to spend a fortune on them - especially when they go on sale. And that is the good thing about Avon is they go on sale very often. You just have to keep checking back so that you do not miss the campaign when they do...

If you click here it will take you directly to a search that I have created for you so that you can see all the lotions that are on sale - AVON LOTIONS - ON SALE NOW

Also do not forget to look in the OUTLET GET IT BEFORE ITS GONE section. You can find some really good deals there sometimes. But of course you will never know till you look. It cost nothing to look. :)
Oh and of course let us not forget the great BUNDLE deals that Avon is throwing right now. Find yourself a bundle deal with Avon! Make sure you go to the WOW catalog to find them. They have 5 pieces sets priced at 9.99 right now! I have a favorite little smell that I can not find anymore from Avon and I think its a seasonal lotion. Apple Spice and Pumpkin Spice. I am almost out though so I hope they bring them back soon. I love love love the way they smell.







If you are looking for some lotion just to make you smell really good then we have those on sale also. For example : Haiku is normally 10.00 but its on sale right now for only 5.99.  You can follow this link to see some of the other fragrance based lotions that Avon has available - Fragrance Lotions

If you are a first time buyer at my Avon shop you can receive FREE SHIPPING on any size order that you choose! If its 5.00 you can get free shipping. All you have to do is punch in this code FIRSTREP at check out and you are on your way. If you decide to return to my online shop then you will receive FREE SHIPPING of any 30.00 or more! I think that is a pretty good deal.  

I Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and please be safe! XO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern