Woo I got my lipstick! Check it out.


I was so excited about how perdy it was that I had to show it off with pictures! When I took the picture of it in my bathroom I was trying to find pretty things to go next to it. Hope you do not mind my 1.50 bracelets that I got at Forever 21! I opened it up and it even smells good. Almost sweet like candy. I have this color in the "Loriel" brand and it makes me sad because while I love the color I do not like the lipstick. It makes my lips feel really dried out. However - this stuff doesn't. I am glad I got it. And I only paid 2.99 for it. I wasn't kidding when I said I only buy the Avon when it is on sale.  So this particular color is Ultra Color Rick Moisture Seduction. In the color RoseWine.   Here is a link if you would like to see it at the shop - RoseWine Ultra Color Right now its not on sale. Its 8.00. But I am telling you it is nice. Well I like it anyway!  The second picture I took to show off the color. I tried to take a picture of myself but... Seriously... I am always so shy about things like that. So instead I just put some on my finger so you can see the color when its applied. I hope that does help. Well let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite color or are you looking for a favorite color? Do you  have any questions I can answer? Just let me know! You guys all have a good day and of course a super safe weekend!! And thank you very much for stopping by my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern