How deep is your love?

I love this song! I just wanted to share it with you. Its not the Bee Gees but I really like this cover?..... band? The Bird and the Bee. I am going to try to put on nice songs all the time. I just wish I could make my blog smell like a pretty candle or maybe some pretty Avon perfume! Haiku is actually one of my favorites. Anyways! Enjoy! 



Have you thought about what you want to get your mother for Mother's Day this year? Well if you haven't I have some GREAT ideas! Maybe you already have gotten her something and you just want to get a little something for you? Just click on the Beauty, Gifts, Jewelry or Fashion and see what you can find! Happy hunting and if you have any questions at all - please ask me! I am always here to help you out with whatever you may need!


I hope you all have a great day today - tonight - this evening. What ever it is for you - have a great one! :) Be safe and happy! 

First time costumer? Free shipping with any size order with code FIRSTREP at checkout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern